We are thrilled to unveil the brand new and improved DailyINK.com. The site has been completely redesigned to deliver an even better premium comics experience, including many suggestions from you, our loyal subscribers.
Below are some of the enhancements and improvements to look out for:
* Easier navigation and larger comics for better viewing and readability
* ‘Last 7′ feature, so users can readily catch up on their comics a week at a time
* Easy ability to print at home or order matted and framed quality prints
* Activity boxes that show what other users are saving, sharing and discussing
* More interactive features to explore, including blogs, forums and online stores
While you’re busy exploring the new site, we encourage you to GET SOCIAL.
* Users can now share their favorite comics on Facebook, Twitter and StumbleUpon
* Select an avatar and join the forums where you can converse with other comic fans
* Send e-cards with your favorite strips or panels to friends and family
We’re also hard at work to bring you an updated version of DailyINK for iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch), plus brand new apps for Android and Facebook. Remember, all of the apps are absolutely free for subscribers.
One DailyINK Account = many platforms!
*Some Important Notes*
Your security is very important to us. As part of the DailyINK 2.0 upgrade, we have moved to a more secure payments system. As such, ALL DailyINK subscribers will need to re-enter their billing information before their current subscriptions expire. We recommend you do so right away, especially if you use automatic renewals. You will not be charged anything extra and your subscription will remain active through your current expiration date. Please visit the “Account” section of the new site.
If you have any trouble, you may also click on the “Contact Us” link or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you enjoy DailyINK 2.0 and welcome your feedback on our Facebook page. You can also follow us on Twitter @DailyINKComics.